Nail polish remover is an asset to your home, from the bathroom to the workroom; I’ll show you why!
- If your little one got a hold of a marker, reach for the remover. Just a little on a cloth will remove marker and ink from appliances, glass, stainless steel and your skin! Be sure that you clean the area with soapy water when you’re done.
- Scuffmarks on vinyl and tile floors as well as white leather shoes are gone with a dab of nail polish remover.
- Messy sticker residue on the glass in picture frames can be buffed off using a bit of nail polish remover added to a cotton ball or soft cloth.
- Little superglue mishap? Fingers stuck together? Use a cotton swab that is dipped in remover to gently work them apart.
- Bread bag melted to the toaster oven? No problem. Once it’s cool, use an old washcloth and nail polish remover to clean up that melted mess!
- It is also great for removing tar; paint, and nail polish from cotton fabrics. Test for colorfastness; treat the stains and then wash in cold water.
Here’s our buyer’s guides for some more products that will really be useful at home: Best Laser Level for Homeowners , Best Microfiber Cloth